We are a Whole People Taking the Whole Gospel to the Whole World.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..." Matthew 28:19
God has called us to be fully devoted and developing followers of Christ...
• To be a church where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance and encouragement.
• To be a church where each person loves God with all their heart, mind, strength and passion.
• To be a church where total devotion and commitment to God is the standard and norm.
committed to bringing people into the right relationship with Him and each other, reaching the unchurched in our world beginning in Katy and surrounding communities...
• To break down the walls keeping people away from God and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• To separate tradition from truth and religion from a relationship with Jesus Christ.
• To share the hope of salvation found in Jesus Christ with our world by demonstrating God's love for them in real and tangible ways.
• To share the love of Christ, one person and one family at a time, until every home and individual in Cinco Ranch, Katy and West Houston have heard the Good News.
through innovative contemporary approaches to worship, evangelism, discipleship, fellowship and ministry...
• To be an effective, creative, innovative church, doing whatever it takes to reach, grow, disciple, worship and serve others.
• To empower every member for a personal life mission in the circle of influence to which God has called them.
• To provide Bible studies, retreats and seminars that speak to the needs of our everyday lives, allowing us to experience the abundant life to which God has called us.
• To provide a church campus of 10 or more acres as a place for the entire family to worship, pray, play, counsel and be counseled, enjoy fellowship, study and train together with other believers in a peaceful, inspiring setting.
with small groups at the heart of our church.
• To be a church of small groups committed to biblical community, where hundreds of small groups meet throughout the week in our community and city.
• To grow as large as Christ would desire without sacrificing relational authenticity and spiritual intimacy.
• To live out the Christian experience in authentic, loving communities of people existing in harmony, growing in knowledge and encouraging one another in loving accountability.