Bringing Faith and Everyday Biblical Lessons to Preschoolers
Investing in the lives of children is one of the most rewarding and important callings in life.
The Fellowship’s Christ-centered weekday preschool focuses on teaching children how to build relationships and a strong foundation of faith for life. Loving teachers guide the children in play, creative arts, group time, outdoor recreation, lunch and rest time.
Our goal is to make each child feel special and loved as they enjoy new experiences and opportunities.
- Ages 1-5 during the school year, September - May
- All classes are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- We offer two-day and three-day programs - depending on the age of the child.
- Treasure Cove uses the WEE Learn Curriculum published by Lifeway Press as a resource as well as the Frog Street Phonics Program and Handwriting without Tears.
- September 2017 - May 2018: Registration fees vary from $160 to $220 depending on the program selected.
- Tuition rates are located in the registration packet.
- Ages are calculated as of September 1, 2017.
After registration has begun and classes are full, if you want to put your child on the wait list for 2017-2018 school year contact Connie Mesecher, Director of Operations - Treasure Cove at 281-395-3950, ext 328.
For more information about our weekday preschool, contact Jen Weant, Executive Director of Treasure Cove Preschool, at 281-395-3950, ext. 330.