Bringing Faith and Everyday Biblical Lessons to Preschoolers
Investing in the lives of children is one of the most rewarding and important callings in life.
The Fellowship’s Christ-centered weekday preschool focuses on teaching children how to build relationships and a strong foundation of faith for life. Loving teachers guide the children in play, creative arts, group time, outdoor recreation, lunch and rest time.
Our goal is to make each child feel special and loved as they enjoy new experiences and opportunities.
- Ages 1-5 during the school year, September - May
- All classes are from 9:00 to 2:00 pm.
- We offer two-day and three-day programs - depending on the age of the child.
- Treasure Cove uses the WEE Learn Curriculum published by Lifeway Press as a resource as well as the Frog Street Phonics Program and Handwriting without Tears.
- September 2018 - May 2019: Registration fees vary from $160 to $220 depending on the program selected.
- Tuition rates are located in the registration packet.
- Ages are calculated as of September 1, 2018.
All 2018-2019 classes are full.
Want to be on out wait list for next year?
Call the Treasure Cove office at 281-395-3950 x 330.
For more information about our weekday preschool, contact Jen Weant, Executive Director of Treasure Cove Preschool, at 281-395-3950, ext. 330.