Don't Do LIFE Alone - Join a Group
At The Fellowship, we have three types of groups where you can recharge your spiritual life, make friends and support other members.
Four Great Reasons to Join Group:
• Growth. LIFE groups provide a safe place to study, grow in your faith and ask tough questions.
• Community. Make friends with others and find support and encouragement.
• Connection. Join with others in the life and activities of the church.
• Involvement. Find meaningful involvement in the community as you pray and serve together.
It is our hope that being active in a LIFE Group will enhance your comfort level, answer your questions, help you establish personal relationships and prepare you for meaningful involvement in the life of the church. The goal of a LIFE Group, as with every other ministry opportunity at The Fellowship, is to encourage you to experience the life-changing power of Jesus Christ in a deeper way. LIFE Groups meet in homes and focus on friendships, scripture and prayer.Leader Login
LIFE University Classes
LIFE University Classes offer Bible studies and classes that will encourage, equip, inform and inspire at every level of spiritual life. A LIFE U class is the place to ...
• Find out more about Christ and the Bible.
• Find support to help you love the Lord with heart, soul and mind so that you can share the love of Christ with others.
• Find ways to help you answer the hard questions in life that our culture is asking.
Merimnao Support Groups
All of us hit rough patches in life, times when we struggle with loss, self-doubt, lust and the consequences of sin. But you do not have to face those times alone. Let The Fellowship and God help lighten the burden you are carrying. The Merimnao Groups support and guide you through those tough times in an intimate, confidential setting.
Contact Jaclyn Townsend for more information.
While you meet with your LIFE Group or LIFE U class, The Fellowship will provide excellent childcare at a reasonable price. Reservations required.Childcare Reservation