Bringing Faith and Everyday Biblical Lessons to Preschoolers
Investing in the lives of children is one of the most rewarding and important callings in life.
The Fellowship’s Christ-centered weekday preschool focuses on teaching children how to build relationships and a strong foundation of faith for life. Loving teachers guide the children in play, creative arts, group time, outdoor recreation, lunch and rest time.
Our goal is to make each child feel special and loved as they enjoy new experiences and opportunities.
- Ages 18 months -5 years during the school year, September - May
- All classes are from 9:00 to 2:00 pm.
- We offer two-day, three-day, and four-day programs - depending on the age of the child.
- Treasure Cove uses the Learning Without Tears, Horizons for our Bible development, Quirkles for Science, and Frog Street Phonics.
- September 2019 - May 2020: Registration fees vary from $160 to $220 depending on the program selected.
- Tuition rates are located in the registration packet.
- Ages are calculated as of September 1, 2019.
Current Openings ...
M/W 18 month class: 4
***SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not see your class choice based on your child’s age or your preferred days, please call or email. We will add your child to the wait list.
For more information about our weekday preschool, contact Jen Weant, Executive Director of Treasure Cove Preschool, at 281-395-3950, ext. 330.